Sunday, December 03, 2006

OMGwtfBBQpwnkTHANKS seeya-all-soon!

To the course mates who were here earlier - here's a toast to you pple!

I'm really sorry that I was drunk half the time and that I didn't notice some of u guys were present till now, but it was really great to have you people here!

Each and every one of your presence was impt to make this bbq a successful one (although this bbq's emphasis wasn't on food and that u pple had to take care of me and zh and entertain my parents at the same time) and I really thank all of you for it.

For that, Yongjie, Terry, Zh, Albert&gf, Kailun, Victor, Nickteoh, Dawn, TK, Louise, Linda, Kenneth&gf, Kevin, Linkesh, Soonheng, Sophiana, James&Bernice, Chungjia&Poh, Yuansheng, Songli, I /SALUTE YOU PEOPLE!

To those who can't come, like Hidaya, Karen, Alicia, Audrey, Jenna, we will have it in the subsequent years again!

(sorry if i forgot abt anyone, kinda tipsy right now)

Esp to my parents, thanks for tolerating so much of these nonsense :P

Oh, the presents were great too! Looking forward to the next few years with you people! :D:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home