Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The 3rd Coming

Yes, I'm reviving my blog for the 3rd time.

Mainly due to the sickening amount of free time I have on hand - GRADUATION! :D

Lets start with some updates over the past few months......

I had time to attempt some primary school math questions, which undergrads can't handle lol

Yes, I'm reviving my blog for the 3rd time.

Mainly due to the sickening amount of free time I have on hand - GRADUATED! :D

Lets start with some updates over the past few months......


I had time to attempt some primary school math questions, which undergrads can't handle lol



Oh look! I even had the chance to crash my car for the first time in my life! Ok that was a joke, it felt like shit for the next 2 weeks after crashing the car. =\



And this is what helps build the float around my waist during exams time. And this is just the appetizer.



Now.... my newest acquisition! 2 words to describe, tonal bliss. :D:D:D




I wonder if there's actually anyone who still reads my blog? lol.

4 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger soleil said...

I read your blog =)
Congrats on GRADUATION!!!

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger toonified said...

whoa!!! okay this is really cool, either u check all the time or your timing is really good :P

 
At 12:44 AM, Anonymous tk said...

me too!!! i got good timing=)

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger soleil said...

My secret: RSS feeds and Google Reader *winks*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home