Friday, June 02, 2006

I'm outrageously protective over.... a COMPUTER HAHA.

WOOOHOOOOOO!

FINALLY i got a PC. That reads as PERSONAL computer (Emphasis on personal). Yes, for the first time in my freaking life i got a PC.

That means no multiple accounts on com. Means no computer idiots to mess up the system. Which leads to better maintained com without unneccessary rubbish. YAY4ME!

I sincerely hope that she-who-does-not-delete-junk-mails NEVER ever logs on in my computer. And of course I'll ban ANYONE who uses Internet Explorer. I don't care what reasons you have (eg. the addy i wan to go to can't work on firefox!)' but if your mouse ever wheels over the IE icon u're off the com FOREVER.

Ok i may sound harsh... but.... I just want to maintain my com well. At least before i shift into my hostel. Ok the end justify the means. So stay the **** away from my com, unless you really need to do something important. Oh btw chatting on msn or browsing auction webbies while working doesn't sound important to me AT ALL.

Too bad. You reap what you sow. Show that you can be trusted before you expect people to.

Ok enough ranting about it. Many thanks to my mum & dad who paid for the com :D

Wait lemme bitch about one last thing before i sign off.

You who indulge in pleasure while stepping on someone else's pride, FUCK OFF. (Yes its not censored here cuz i really mean it.) Learn to give others respect, or you will NEVER get yours.

kthxbb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home