Sunday, March 11, 2007

Satisfaction.

Finally Cultural Nite 2007 is over.

What a heavy burden off me. Feel so light now.

I must admit that along the way there were many things that pissed me off, I was disillusioned at a period of time. But looking at its success I must say that I'm satisfied that we managed to put up a good show.

And of course personally I managed to overcome my nervousness on stage.

And, to fully enjoy the atmosphere of people cheering you on, which I did not the last time due to stage fright.

Really just want to thank my family and friends who went there to support me. The usual gang who bitched about paying to watch me but eventually did, you guys meant ALOT. Special mention to Alvin and KT who went through all the hard work together - without u 2 I would have given up long ago.

Haven't been sleeping nor studying much, signing off now =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home