Hibernating Teddy
I've been sleeping alot - and I mean ALOT.
Waking up at 12, have some food, take medicine at 2, sleep till dinner time, slack till 1am, sleep again.
Rinse and repeat.
AND I ACTUALLY LOST 1 KG!
Haha, looks like it ain't that bad to fall sick afterall. And somehow no matter how much I sleep, it just never seems enough. I just want to sleep more. lol.
All these bumming at home is good actually. Not going out means saving money, I get to sit down to actually start learning guitar all over again, and surprisingly........ I haven't touched my PS3 for more than a week.
Settled bank stuff, edusave stuff, insurance stuff, and I think many more (a lil drowsy from the medicine), and I can't believe Egypt's next saturday! :D
Now now..... Should I go back to sleep?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home