SCREW IT
I DON'T FEEL LIKE STUDYING ANYMORE.
To hell with maths. I used to think I'm good at it, now I think I suck.
Screw potatoes and white horses. Screw short nerdy loser lecturers who gives you smug look while you are helplessly staring at the exams papers.
Now I know why most uni lecturers are PRC or HongKees or whatever country. They devote all their life to whatever they are good at and get the highest qualification possible. Then they THINK they are DAMN good. So, they go to Uni to teach students like us, not knowing that they ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY SUCK AT TEACHING.
Looking at his nerd face, I doubt he would be able to get a job elsewhere as a mathematician. All he probably knows how to do is to set questions that students don't know what they are asking for.
Econs = SHIT too. Well I bet every module is.
2 down, 4 more papers for me to screw around with.
Yay.
Back to mugging Inco-fucking-Terms.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home