2 more days
and to think i was complaining about being bored the past few weeks. what a drastic change.
from stoning at home to going out like, everyday till even 6am?
from 'say no to alchohol' to drinking vodka shots?
from boring toon back to the old old emo toon.
Yes, emo. VERY emo. I guess hall life will never be the same again. But I still love hall 6 :D and i love my friends :D
Past few days have been a dream. And no matter what happens, I will remember these days. And thanks to Lijuan, who made me realise how important friends really are.
Or maybe because i'm emo now lol.
Part of me really wants to go to norway - being independant, experience other countries, *going backpacking*, seeing real snow for the first time in my life, hopefully skiing, etcetc.
But part of me wants to stay as well. Knowing how my mum woke up and cried in the middle of the night cuz she misses my brother so much, I can't imagine what will it be like after I leave. And of course, other reasons as well, you know who you are, you know what it is.
Oh. maybe another one. At least in Singapore I can eat NORMALLY. expensive but at least i still can afford what i want to eat. not like asdfewirgnewrg Norway where everything is so asdferfgewrg expensive. Given that i've only heard from my friends how expensive things are over there cuz i'm obviously not there yet, i think the cursing is gonna get worse for the next 5 months. ASFEWGRDS NORWAY.
Back to msn-ing cum packing. Meeting bros for supper later :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home