I'm a bum.
Been a long time since i updated eh. Lots of pple complain that pic below was gross. HAHA it thought it was kinda funny. Oh wells thats me.
Life's so damn boring. I'm just bumming my days away, can't wait for uni to start man.
Weird that I swim quite alot but nvr lose weight. Some say running is best for that... BUT I HATE RUNNING. Heheh.
Been a damn long time since i bitched about something. Lets start off with my friends.
Its just so damn weird that we can just kao beh each other SO much but nothing ever happens. Haha. Ok fine maybe its just me kaobeh-ing the rest eh. Looks like the 'relac la!' kaobeh ending phrase works?
Yeh and some, like zh and js, they just kpkb each other for the KICKS. Heheh the times with these buds of mine are really fun man. I srsly wonder if anyone outside our gang can stand all these hahaha.
Ok that wasn't really bitching. U see, this a public site, some things are better left unsaid or the nxt time i meet them i'm gonna get hell from them hahaha.
Boring. Time to go be a rockstar wannabe and practice my guitar.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home