Tag
lol, kena tagged. Here goes
10yrs ago :
1. I was in Ai Tong Primary School.
2. Started table tennis which would become my fav sport.
3. I WAS innocent. lol.
4. I was short. DAMN short.
5. I was full of mischief. haha.
5yrs ago :
1. I didn't take my studies seriously.
2. Career low in tabletennis.
3. Grew SLIGHTLY taller.
4. I was having the time of my life in SJI. Miss that school so much =(
5. Grandpa passed away.
1yr ago :
1. Slacking my army life away in Safsa.
2. Getting fat with all those suppers
3. Got hurt so damn deeply cuz I was an idiot.
4. Can't wait to start school life again.
5. Enjoying the company of my bros who i know will be my best buddies for the rest of my life.
5 songs i knew da words to :
1. A Question of Heaven
2. Forever Love
3. Back For Good
4. 注定
5. 普通朋友
5 snacks i luv n wish i cud eat :
1. Waffle
2. Ramly Burger
3. Old Chang Kee
4. Peanut butter (ok this is not a snack but i absolutely love it)
5. Hashbrown
5 places i'd run away to :
1. my hostel.
2. her place.
3. along the river opp Fullerton
4. one of my bro's place
5. switzerland (if i ever have the money)
5 things i'd nv wear :
1. tight fits.
2. earrings or studs.
3. thongs.
4. blingbling.
5. bracelet.
5 fav. tv shows :
1. EPL.
2. Hongkong serials.
3. MTV
4. Childhood fav - CAPTAIN PLANET! hahaha.
5. Yet another childhood fav, NINJA TURTLES!
5 greatest joy :
1. my pals.
2. my freedom.
3. my family (but sometimes my greatest detest.)
4. Him.
5. Her.
5 ppl im tagging :
None. Half my pals are tagged, and I'm too lazy to check who else has blog so here it ends.
Oh, Mike's gonna redo his blog. HAHA. What a joke. 10 bucks on he quits after a week. Ok thats giving him too much credit, 3 days max.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home