Saturday, July 15, 2006

Movie, Madness, Money.

Recently went to watch Superman Returns and Pirates of the Carribean: Deadman's Chest.

One after another. 9.35pm, for Superman then 12.50am for Pirates. I must be mad to watch 2 movies consecutively, at crazy hours haha.

Alright on to the movies. Superman downright SUCKS. The pace of the show is so damn slow. And the only exciting part is the aeroplane part, the final 'fight' is bullshit man. The supposedly 'climax' of the show is him beaten up by 3 hooligans, saved by Loius Lane and all he does is to lift an island into space and falling back to earth almost dead. WHOA FREAKIN EXCITING.

Oh i noticed another trend. For all superhero movies, they solve their own problem and kill the bad guys themselves. X-men does the job full of cool special effects, Spiderman handles it with style. Superman, however, always needs Loius Lane or some other random to save him. Just cuz of his kryptonite thingy. No randoms saving him = dead Superman since first show.

More like Supershit instead of Superman huh. I don't care if he's Superman or Supershit - that bloody movie was a total waste of time and money, its damn LOUSY.

Pirates of the Carribean was another story altogether. It was GREAT. Captain Jack Sparrow was full of good shit like the 1st show, and the actions was awesome. Everything was so damn cool.

The story hasn't ended yet though. Apparently Pirates 3 = Deadman's Chest 2, I assume, cuz the story for Davy Jones and the chest ain't ended yet. Big twist at the end of the show, that guarantees to shock you.

2x Movies on a friday = 17 bucks. Midnight charge cab fair = 10 bucks. Dinner = 5 bucks. 32 bucks spent on a single day. And I'm leaving for dinner-cum-ktv session in like an hour's time. I'M FREAKIN BROKE. Haven't found the sugar-mommy I told myself to find 2 months back. ~.~

The company I had for the movies was great though, we laughed at every single little shit, and made a fool out of ourselves. Hah.

Time to go prep up so I can start spending more money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home