Saturday, August 16, 2008

Paris!

OH MY GOD. Paris is a DAMN beautiful place. Ok maybe not as peaceful and as beautiful as Norway, but still! Shall blog abt Paris first before Norway! lol.

Let the pictures do the talking :D



BEAUTIFUL HOUSES!


look at how bright and hot the sun is! .... NOT! I'm wearing a freakin sweater for goodness' sake. DAMN BLOODY COLD when the wind blows!


Bread OMG! and its REALLY GOOD that i don't mind eating them all my life.


On the left is Cathedral of Notre Dame! and on the right is... THE LOUVRE!


I'm a bloody pervert. And a VERY big one at that.


Eiffel Tower!!! I went to the SUMMIT, its damn bloody cold but damn bloody nice!
Someone actually proposed at the summit o.O SO ROMANTIC LAHH


Disneyland!!


TOONS ONLY! and its MY studio! No other funny businesses!


Disneyland Castle is BEAUTIFUL.

Plenty more pictures on facebook, or if u can wait, even more when i go back to Singapore. Will blog more about Norway soon! Time for a rest lol 3am here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home