Friday, September 15, 2006

Down and out.

STRESSED.

What else can i say.

I see people around me enjoying their hall life, while able to excel at studies at the same time. How I wish i had half their brains. The fact that I AM stupider than most pple in Uni doesn't help.

I do all my tutorials and then people say to me things like tutorials just go copy and study the right answer no point doing it and making yourself confused... WTF?

I really want to enjoy my hall life. But just can't seem to cope with it. Everytime I try to have fun with friends there's this thing at the back of my head that seems so fuckin heavy - sch work.

Damn. Think i'm burnt out now. Will need some de-stressing soon... But then again that stupid thing at the back of my head will haunt me for sure while I'm de-stressing.

No time for so many things.

Fuck it.

But I can't. Tutorial due tmr (ok fine today. my fault for doing tutorials due NEXT week instead of this one cuz this one really sucks.), assignment due monday, 2x tutorials and jam band audition on tuesday, 2x assignments due after mid-sem break, project work during sem break, quiz 1 week and 2 weeks after mid sems break.

Back to my stupid tutorials. (at 4.05am YES)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home