Thursday, August 21, 2008

FOOD!

Haven't been updating cuz no pics!

Darn i ALWAYS forget to bring my camera down with me when we cook and eat. Dishes served up till now:

With James' group - Pork curry with all the cabbages potatoes, mushrooms with sausages and cabbage (by me!)

With Dawn and Karen - Ham and cheese omelette for breakfast (by me!), marinated chicken (me again!), long beans with heh bi hiam, rice, maggi, olive oil pasta, and FOIE GRAS!!

With the brothers - 2 pots of curry, 1 pot of laksa (by me!) eggs with onion, baked beans with mushrooms, super nice mini bagget (dunno how to spell that), and BEER after that meal. And oh all that in 1 meal. Best meal since leaving SG.

The cheese in europe is... WHOA. Not like the Kraft cheese in sg. I throw it in the frying pan it doesn't melt. It just gets... hot. But when I take it out and chew.. OMG the whole thing is like, stretchy and chewing and.. ORGASMIC~!!! (whoops)

Once I get pics of THAT night I'll post them up. Stay in tuned for a surprise! Haha.

1 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Blogger soleil said...

It's baguette ;) Sounds like you enjoy cooking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home