Settling down
3rd week here and everything is... pretty normal. Weather's getting colder, its damn cool in the morning when its the coldest cuz when you talk there's smoke coming out of your mouth!
I think I'm having too much potato salad and bread recently. I can feel my pants getting tigher! Shit man.. gotta start cutting down on the unneccessary carbo!
The usual struggling to wake up for lessons, struggling to stay awake for lessons, and struggling to get down to the schooling mood. Gonna go Bergen to look at fjords next weekend!
Some photos of my boring life this week:
This lecturer looks like... MATT DAMON. Like an exact copy! Well the only thing that gave him away was that he has a beer belly that the original Matt Damon doesn't have. Lol.
The usual last row sleepers. 8am lessons are really killers!
Saw this gorgeous dog, whose job is to help her blind owner with walking safely. I've never seen a dog in Singapore as tame as her. She doesn't bark at all and not hyper like most dogs are. Probably cuz she knows her owner is blind? Damn gorgeous la this dog!
And this.. this.. I dunno what you call it. Statue? Ornament? Display? Ah heck this FIST clenching a rose in the middle of a street. Absolutely stunning!
Life's getting quieter generally. Not much of the new country everyone get all excited hooha already. And, its bed time. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home