Saturday, August 23, 2008

Exercising and Kitchen Clubbing.

Been playing soccer almost every evenings. Sounds like I've been exercising and burning my calories?

They say you need to sweat for at least 30 mins before you start to burn fats. What if I played soccer, ran for like 2 hours and I didn't break a sweat? Am I burning anything? -.-"

First time I played soccer here last week, I ran for 10 mins - and started to brain freeze. You can only ever get brain freeze in Singapore if you feel damn hot and suddenly drink 1 big gulp of 7-11's Slurpee. Thats how cold it is over here.

And on for the surprise.

I went clubbing in Norway. In... a... KITCHEN. Yeah. We were KITCHEN CLUBBING.




Started off with just Texas Hold'em and light drinks... awhile later it turned into full drinking session. Finished 1 whole bottle of Absolut Peach. And they started to play clubbing songs and dancing around. Ok I admit I got DAMN DAMN high, but I wasn't drunk! Kenneth KO-ed in the kitchen table, Terry puked in the corridor, but I could still walk back to my room. Haha.



And I SWEAR this is the last time I'm drinking so much. Srsly.

And whooo, pan fried dory fish fillet with cream of mushroom soup for dinner today. Before a wonderful 2 hour session of no sweat soccer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home