Plans
Been some time since I blogged! Lotsa updates..
All travel plans (except for year end) has been finalized and booked! Going to Prague and Berlin during term break, and Glasgow in October... to catch KAISER CHIEFS LIVE IN CONCERT! Hell yeah! On a side note, my wallet's thinning. =\
Went to the Norwegian Royal Palace last week. It wasn't that royal to begin with. Just looked like... normal building? Haha. There's nothing much in Norway to see!
Ok maybe there is. Wilh Wilhelmsen! Damn nice larrrh. Ok that was for the buffet lunch. The place itself.. quite nice lah. lol.
Ok we were being TOTALLY tiong over there. Almost each of us koped a roll of toilet paper. Its superb quality lah! Compared to the lousy ones yet expensive ones from the supermart. So... the cubicle had like 7-8 rolls initially, and when we left the toilet it was down to... 1 left. Haha. And special mention to Victor for being the most tiong of us all, he actually koped a... company FORK. Yes a FORK. With the engravings of the W mark from Wilhelmsen. GG!
Wilh Wilhelmsen in its full glory.
The gang! Oh, I lost the photo of the wonderful buffet. Shucks.. First time in Norway I burped until so shiok loh. Anyways there were superb prawns, wonderful meatballs, awesome ham-on-bread, delicious chicken drumsticks, fanstastic sausages, mouthwatering potatoes, and... and.. Thats all I think. Phew if there were anymore I'd be in trouble since I think I just ran out of adjectives due to my limited vocab. =X
Now for the Royal Palace!
Hakon VII
Not so grand Royal Palace
This is how people enjoy their lives in Norway. Sitting down at the park, with their cute dogs, and its WINE they're drinking. Bloody relac lah...
These stuffs beside the road elsewhere definately looked more interesting than the Palace!
Okay enough for now. Fingers are freezing gonna need to defrost them soon!
OH WAIT, TRIBUTE TO OUR VERY OWN BAE YONG JUN! HERE COMES YOUR KARMA!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home