Time out
Went 2 rounds around the lake today. First in the afternoon, for a run. 2nd in the evening, just for a walk. Blasted music while walking. Haven't had the shiok feeling of music thumping in my ears for such a looooong time.
Missed those times where you just have music in your ears and nothing else. Where you can actually sing and chant along (in my head of course). Used to do in on the bus rides, mrt rides, and while driving cars. Now in Norway I realised that I don't have time for myself, except for cooping up in my own room. Plenty of time to think through many many stuffs.
For one, I'm starting to appreciate Norway. You can never find such a huge lake, such nice forested area, ducks, the FRESH AIR, the scenery, the nature itself, people just strolling and walking their dogs. AH THEIR DOGS. Most of them are not chained/strapped/whateverucallitican'tremembernow. The dogs just follow their owners. Haven't heard a Norwegian dog bark before.
I think I'm going to take these slow long walks more often.. Like at least once a week. Feels good. BUT. Despite all these, I still want to go back to Singapore. Home still feels best.
Taken from somewhere around the lake. The water is SO CLEAR!
This is my running route. Nice scenery eh? DAMN SHIOK.
Now for grocery shopping this week....
Crabs!
ESCARGOT! (err i think its spelled this way?)
Vege shopping!
Fruits shopping!
Thats all for now. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home